- Marian Manor
- Vincentian de Marillac
- Vincentian Home
- Vincentian Regency
- Vincentian Villa
- VCS Administration Building
- Marian Manor Child Development Center
- Vincentian Child Development Center
- Vincentian Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Senior Living Options
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Child Care
- Giving & Volunteering
Living at Vincentian Personal Care
“We celebrate the dignity of the human spirit and the personal independence of each resident by providing affordable and caring support.”
Located on the spacious Vincentian Home campus, Vincentian Personal Care offers comfortable, friendly, beautifully furnished home-like environment. Attractive hallways and conversation areas, extensive grounds, and bright open spaces convey a sense of warmth.
There are plenty of places to relax or entertain including libraries and parlors with fireplaces, sunny lounges and sitting rooms, and a large attractive outdoor patio.
Our lovely dining room is also a pleasant gathering place for attractive meals, snacks and conversation.
We offer a wide range of activities daily – including exercise programs, discussion groups, and lifelong learning activities – which allow our residents to stay active and alert, exercise mind and body, engage in social interactions and stay connected to their community and world.
Senior Health Care Services
In order to help our residents maintain a higher level of independence and good health, we have available or on call the following health-related services:
- A fully trained medical and professional staff who are available 24-hours a day, including RNs, LPNs, and a resident services coordinator.
- A CPR-trained support staff available 24-hours a day
- Regular exercise and wellness activities
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapy through Vincentian Rehabilitation Services
- Physician and pharmacy services