- Marian Manor
- Vincentian de Marillac
- Vincentian Home
- Vincentian Villa
- VCS Administration Building
- Marian Manor Child Development Center
- Vincentian Child Development Center
- Vincentian Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Senior Living Options
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Child Care
- Giving & Volunteering
Life at Vincentian Villa
Vincentian Villa is a pedestrian friendly community located on 16 acres. The community is bordered by trees on three sides, offering a peaceful setting.
The location is perfect for active seniors who still enjoy taking advantage of all that the North Hills and City of Pittsburgh have to offer.
Villa staff is on-site 24 hours per day. The community offers a simple variety of amenities, and staff plan social events to provide residents with opportunities to get to know one another.
Our open houses and events offer opportunities to meet current residents. Or come and visit for yourself by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 412-364-6592.
Apartment Living at Vincentian Villa
What sets Vincentian Villa apartment living apart from other retirement communities?
- A small community; just 24 apartments
- Spacious apartments – 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in every unit
- Washer and dryer in your apartment
- Easy to get around – One-level living in an open floor plan with wide doorways and no narrow hallways to navigate
- Underground assigned parking – no more scraping car windows or fighting for a parking space
- A private patio or balcony for each apartment, including a personal storage closet
- Quiet building with fully insulated walls and floors
- Choose from views of the community or the surrounding woods
- Attractive common areas and library within the building when you need a change of scene or a place to host your book club or card group
- Access to all community amenities including the lovely Club House
- Access to a guest room – similar to a hotel, your out of town guests can rent this room for just $40 a night! Our housekeeper will tidy up and provide fresh towels.
- A la carte dining program – warm meals delivered directly to your door ready to eat, microwave, or freeze. No monthly meal minimums or obligation!
At Vincentian Villa you’ll maintain your independence knowing:
- you’ll have access to necessary services when and if you need them
- you’ll pay only for what you need
- you’ll stay close to family, friends, church and your favorite businesses with a sought after North Hills address
Vincentian Villa offers:
- A spacious, stylish and low maintenance home in a community you trust
- 24 hour security and emergency response
- All maintenance, snow removal and landscaping provided
- Free van service within a five mile radius
- Review our full list of amenities and services!!