- Marian Manor
- Vincentian de Marillac
- Vincentian Home
- Vincentian Villa
- VCS Administration Building
- Marian Manor Child Development Center
- Vincentian Child Development Center
- Vincentian Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Senior Living Options
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Child Care
- Giving & Volunteering
Directions to Vincentian Villa
911 Vincent Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Vincent Way is a new road located off Babcock Boulevard between McKnight Road and Duncan Ave.
- Take I-279 north from Pittsburgh to the McKnight Road/Evergreen Road exit;
- Once on the exit, follow the signs to McKnight Road (north). Once onto McKnight Road, the turn off to Babcock Blvd is 4.7 miles;
- During those 4.7 miles you will:
- Travel past Ross Park Mall (3 entrances);
- Go past Northway Mall (on left) and McIntrye Square (on right). As you travel past these shopping centers, move into the right lane but continue traveling north. The intersection at the north end of Northway Mall is Babcock/Peebles (Babcock on the left and Peebles on the right).
- After traveling through the Babcock/Peebles intersection, an entrance/exit ramp comes into McKnight Road from Peebles Rd. Move to the right and onto that ramp.
- At the far end of the ramp is a “yield” sign for traffic coming off of McKnight Road. Continue straight ahead.
- You will then almost immediate come up to Y-intersection (entrance to the McCandless Corporate Center). Bear to the right and follow Babcock Blvd. The entrance to Vincentian Villa is the second right after this Y-intersection.
From the North
- Take Route 19, Perry Highway to McKnight Road (Business Route 19)
- Follow McKnight Road (Business Route 19);
- Take McKnight Road to the 6th traffic light and turn left on to Babcock Blvd.
- You will immediately come up to a Y-intersection (entrance to the McCandless Corporate Center). Bear to the right and follow Babcock Blvd. The entrance to Vincentian Villa is the second right after this Y-intersection.
From the South
- Take I-79 North over the Ohio River;
- Exit I-79 at the Mt. Nebo Road exit – approximately 3 miles beyond the Ohio River;
- Turn right off the exit on to Mt. Nebo Road;
- Go to the second traffic light and turn left on to Arnt Road;
- Take Arnt Road to the end (stop sign) and turn right on to Reis Run Road;
- Go to the second traffic light and turn right on to Perry Highway;
- Go only about 30 yards and turn left at the first light on to Three Degree Road. Get into and stay in the left hand lane;
- Go 4 traffic lights and turn left on to McKnight Road. There will be a left turn lane as you approach McKnight Road. (Three Degree Road ends at the first traffic light. The road then becomes Babcock Blvd.);
- After turning left, immediately get into the right lane which will split off of McKnight Road to the right. Veer right off McKnight Road onto Babcock Blvd. at the yield sign.
- You will then almost immediately come to Y-intersection (entrance to the McCandless Corporate Center). Bear to the right and follow Babcock Blvd. The entrance to Vincentian Villa is the second right after this Y-intersection.
From the East
- Take the Turnpike to Exit 39 - Butler Valley;
- Turn south on Route 8 after exiting the turnpike;
- Follow Route 8 through 5 traffic lights (1.4 miles) and turn right on to Wildwood Road;
- Take Wildwood Road to the 2nd traffic light (2.7 miles) and turn left on to Babcock Blvd;
- Take Babcock Blvd 2.9 miles to Vincent Way. You will go through two traffic lights and will pass A.W. Beattie Career Center, North Hills Passavant Hospital and La Roche College.
- The entrance to Vincentian Villa is the first left after the sign for the Pittsburgh Office and Research Park.