Report An Issue

We are here to assist family members and others if you experience any concerns or issues at one of our facilities. Your concern is very important to us. A team of staff work together to address all concerns and issues raised by families and others.

Outlined below is the best way to get your concern addressed in a timely manner.

1. First take your concern to the facility to which it pertains. Report it to the administrator, Director of Nursing, or Director of Social Services. Each facility has encounter forms (or concerns forms) for this purpose. The encounter form is available on each nursing unit. Complete the form and place it in one of the encounter form collection boxes, or hand it to a nurse on the unit.

2. If your concern is not addressed satisfactorily at the facility after using the procedure above, you can complete the VCS Encounter Form here so it can be addressed with assistance from the VCS director of quality management.

Thank you for raising your concerns with us so that we may continue to provide the highest quality joyful compassionate care for all our residents.

Powered by DonorPro CMS