- Marian Manor
- Vincentian de Marillac
- Vincentian Home
- Vincentian Villa
- VCS Administration Building
- Marian Manor Child Development Center
- Vincentian Child Development Center
- Vincentian Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Senior Living Options
- Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Child Care
- Giving & Volunteering
Why Work at VCS?
Vincentian employees share a common goal in providing joyful compassionate care to our residents. Each facility is united by our mission: to nurture and sustain a ministry of compassionate care that preserves the human dignity of persons within a diverse and changing society.
A career at Vincentian gives you the ability to make things happen, to impact someone’s life. Our employees are responsible for our success.
At Vincentian, we believe that careers are as unique as individuals. When you bring your career to the Vincentian system, the work you do every day has a positive and direct impact on the lives of our residents, their families, and other employees. From nurses and nurse aides that provide front line patient care, to the dietary and housekeeping staff that provides a healthy environment for our residents, to the management staff who shape our company’s direction, everyone here has a role to play in the continuum of care.
Our employees know they have a place in that process; they feel pride and satisfaction in witnessing the outcome of their work. Our employees have the energy, skills and passion to deliver quality health care that makes a difference to our residents.
Vincentian offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance (Highmark or UPMC)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Bereavement and Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Health Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Low-Cost Lunch/Meals (Within Long-Term Care Facilities)
- PNC Workplace Banking
- Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking. We are also located on the Bus Line!
Vincentian Collaborative System is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). The company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, political ideology or any characteristic protected by applicable state, federal or local law.